The Council of Wholesale Electricity Market of Ukraine (WEM Council)
The competence of WEM Council in accordance with the WEM Members Agreement includes the following:
- Consideration, introduction, revision and approval of amendments and supplements to the WEM Members Agreement;
- Formation of Council’s working groups and appointment of their leaders;
- Making decisions regarding admission of applicants to WEM membership and withdrawal (expulsion) from WEM membership;
- Consideration of reports of the Market Auditor, WEM Administrator of Funds and Settlements System Administrator;
- Execution of additional powers granted by the General Meeting.
SFTC Ukrinterenergo has been a member of the Council of Wholesale Electricity Market of Ukraine since 1996.
Representatives of the Company take an active part in the following working groups:
- Working Group of WEM Council on Revision of WEM Rules;
- Working Group of WEM Council on Ensuring the Fulfillment of Financial Obligations between WEM Participants;
- Working Group of WEM Council on Introduction of the New Market Model;
- Working Group of WEM Council on Development of Competition in Ukrainian Electricity Market.
Intergovernmental Ukrainian Bielarussian Joint Commission for Trade and Economic Cooperation
The main task of the Commission is to develop and provide to the relevant authorities of both countries recommendations on improvement, development and further harmonization of the processes, connected with trade and economic cooperation, based on processed results of bilateral foreign economic activity.
SFTC Ukrinterenergo has been an active member of Intergovernmental Ukrainian-Bielarussian Joint Commission for Trade and Economic Cooperation in Fuel and Energy Sector since 1996.