The Council of Wholesale Electricity Market of Ukraine (WEM Council)
The competence of WEM Council in accordance with the WEM Members Agreement includes the following:
- Consideration, introduction, revision and approval of amendments and supplements to the WEM Members Agreement;
- Formation of Council’s working groups and appointment of their leaders;
- Making decisions regarding admission of applicants to WEM membership and withdrawal (expulsion) from WEM membership;
- Consideration of reports of the Market Auditor, WEM Administrator of Funds and Settlements System Administrator;
- Execution of additional powers granted by the General Meeting.
SFTC Ukrinterenergo has been a member of the Council of Wholesale Electricity Market of Ukraine since 1996.
Representatives of the Company take an active part in the following working groups:
- Working Group of WEM Council on Revision of WEM Rules;
- Working Group of WEM Council on Ensuring the Fulfillment of Financial Obligations between WEM Participants;
- Working Group of WEM Council on Introduction of the New Market Model;
- Working Group of WEM Council on Development of Competition in Ukrainian Electricity Market.
Intergovernmental Ukrainian Bielarussian Joint Commission for Trade and Economic Cooperation
The main task of the Commission is to develop and provide to the relevant authorities of both countries recommendations on improvement, development and further harmonization of the processes, connected with trade and economic cooperation, based on processed results of bilateral foreign economic activity.
SFTC Ukrinterenergo has been an active member of Intergovernmental Ukrainian-Bielarussian Joint Commission for Trade and Economic Cooperation in Fuel and Energy Sector since 1996.
All-Ukrainian Association of Employers’ Organizations “Federation of Employers of Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine” (Federation of Employers of Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine)
The mission of the Industry Association is to represent the interests of regional and local organizations of employers as well as employers of the coal and energy industry at the national, sectoral and local levels in economic, social, labor and other relations, to protect their rights and legitimate interests, as well as to coordinate and consolidate the actions by the members of the Industry Association for the achievement of positive results in their activities and strengthen their influence on the process of formation of social and economic policy, improvement of social and labor relations and development of social dialogue.
SFTC Ukrinterenergo is a Member of Federation of Employers of Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine in accordance with the decision of the Council of Federation of Employers of Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine as of December 11, 2018 No. 6/129, which is evidenced by the Certificate of Membership in All-Ukrainian Association of Employers’ Organizations “Federation of Employers of Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine” issued under No. 87.